RTX20L-BS ( HIGH PERFORMANCE AGM ) Fits Most Yamaha
Australia’s Most Powerful AGM Motorcycle Battery Range
• Genuine High Performance AGM Battery
• Powerful Cranking Power - Up to 50% more
cranking amps than other brands
• Dry Cell (Non-spillable) - Don’t be fooled by
cheap imitations that leak and have no power
• Extra Long Life
• Superior Design & Quality - Manufactured to
Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001
• Extreme Vibration Resistant
• Can be used on its Side - Completely sealed
and can be used on any angle or side
• 40 Sizes Covers 97% of Sales - There are
over 250 motorcycle battery sizes sold in
Australia. 40 XR Series AGM batteries cover
97% of the motorcycle range
• Suitable for V Twin Motorcycles - Due to
their high cranking power and tough durable
design, XR Series batteries can be used in
V Twin motorcycles including Harleys
• Australia’s Premium AGM Motorcycle
• 12 Months National Full Replacement
• When Failure is not an Option - Use only
SSB PowerSport - XR Series
BATTERY TYPESSB PowerSport - XR Series
CCA:(cold cranking amps)400
REGULAR CHARGE1.8 Amps
MAX CHARGE5.4 Amps
SEPARATOR TYPEAbsorbed Glass Mat
MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS:Despite this being labeled as a "Maintenance Free" battery there is still some minimal maintenance requirements. The battery industry generally uses the term "Maintenance Free" when you are not required or cannot add acid to the battery because it is sealed. Like all Maintenance Free Batteries (no matter what brand), it is essential to periodically service the battery to ensure maximum life. As a general rule of thumb this should be done each time your vehicle is serviced by your mechanic.
Service requirement include:
- Check electrical connections to ensure they are clean & tight
- Do not overcharge battery. Maximum recharging voltage is 14.6 Volts.
- Keep battery clean & dry. Use only bicarbonate of soda & water to clean. Rinse afterwards with clean water.
- Ensure that unused battery is charged every 3 months or when voltage is below 12.6 Volts.
- Failure to follow these instructions will void warranty.